Accucold by Summit Appliance carries a range of general purpose and medical all-freezers designed for reliable, frost-free storage under the counter.
At 24" wide and 32" high, the ACF48WSSHHADA is ideally sized for many institutional settings complying with ADA guidelines for lower counter height. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation, while the fully finished cabinet also allows freestanding use. The user-reversible door includes a factory installed keyed lock for added security. This model comes with a white cabinet and reversible stainless steel wrapped door with a horizontally mounted pro handle. It includes a hospital grade cord with a 'green dot' plug for added security in high traffic areas.
Full frost-free operation ensures low maintenance operation, with an internal fan to keep the interior evenly cooled from top to bottom. A digital thermostat is located in the front kickplate, letting users manage the temperature without having to open the door. The interior includes two removable steel shelves.
Made in the USA, the ACF48WSSHH offers quality freezer storage in a conveniently sized and featured unit. It is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and meets UL-471. For this unit sized for use under ADA compliant counters, see the ACF48WSSHHADA. Additional door finishes are available. This model can also be paired with the matching FF7LBISSHH all-refrigerator.
- Frost-free operation ensures low maintenance use
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 24" spaces
- Factory-installed lock provides security you can count on
- Digital thermostat offers more precision in temperature management
- Hospital grade cord for added safety
- Commercially listed to NSF-7
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 32" high to fit under lower ADA compliant counters